Brought to you by the International Rugby Club (IRC), The Rugby Safari NZ is a curated guide of authentic NZ events and experiences.
Join us for one of many of our Safari Events and help support and give back to community rugby clubs at the same time. Rugby Safari NZ events include:
- Legends at the local series
Rub Shoulders, share a beer and a meal with NZ rugby legends at local clubs
- Crafternoon series
Pass the afternoon with an enjoyable education of the best of New Zealand’s Craft beer industry
- Merino & Pinot
We love our lamb and wine in NZ so we’re combining these two spectacular ingredients for a degustation picnic
- Giant Haka
World record attempt at the largest Haka on the day of NZ Maori v British & Irish Lions
Rugby Safari NZ Accommodation
We’re co-ordinating a national network of rugby clubs and club members who are willing to host global rugby fans during the 2017 tour with proceeds going to the host’s rugby club.
If you are on the road in a camper, we have a selection of rugby club sites where you can park n stay.
Stay with locals
If you’re struggling to find a bed, or are happy to host some soon-to-be global rugby mates, we’d love to hear from you.
Rugby Safari NZ Map
If you’re going on the road, or taking part in festivities this is simply a must have app including.
- Rugby Safari NZ events & booking
- Rugby Safari NZ Accommodation & booking
- Rugby 2017 Festival events & information
- Craft Breweries and legendary local pubs
- Regional event information
- Approved freedom camping sites
- iSite & independent information network
- Petrol stations & supermarkets
- Rugby Clubs & opening hours
For more on the International Rugby Club, head along to www.therugbyclub.co.nz