Enjoy an exclusive night walk and evening meal experience at Pukaha Mount Bruce, National Wildlife Centre.
Stay overnight in your self-contained campervan in secure parking facilities and experience the dawn chorus when you wake.
- pre-dinner snacks and complimentary drink
- 1 hour guided night walk including tuatara experience, eel feeding, glow worms and listening to kiwi in the wild. Visit the kiwi house and free flight aviary
- 2 course buffet dinner hosted by Pukaha conservation breeding rangers
- bar facilities
- secured campervan parking for self-contained campervans
- toilet facilities (no showers)
- recycling facilities